WEDDING PLANNING & RESEARCH LETTER OF AGREEMENT
Ready to begin planning your Dream Destination Wedding? Pursuant to our complimentary consultation, at which time we discussed your destination wedding and my professional role as destination wedding specialist, This letter is my understanding that you will retain my services to manage and arrange your destination wedding for you and your guests.
AS A DESTINATION WEDDING SPECIALIST MY ROLE INCLUDES
Please note that the services listed above do not include running any wedding-related errands such as picking up or delivering attire, supplies or equipment, flower decorations, documents, etc.
- I will assist you, the wedding couple, in choosing your destination wedding location, covering up to 3 destinations and up to 5 resorts and their wedding packages inclusions, eliminating any hassle and confusion for both the couple and your guests.
- Discuss and explain the room block contract arrangements. Negotiate a group contract with a Tour Operator to offer the best pricing available, secure availability, and other complimentary amenities available; as well as offer package pricing for you and your guests’ accommodations.
- Help you secure the wedding date and time, specific location within the resort or off-site venue, determine Country’s residency requirements, blood test requirements for a legal ceremony if applicable.
- Act as the RSVP point of contact for guests attending the wedding and arrange group travel plans. Flexible payment plans available for all guest up until full payment deadline. Invoices will be sent out within 48 hours of received payments, final payment reminders and all-around personalization for you and your guests. Travel booking services to you and your guests are complimentary.
- Complimentary Premium Mobile-friendly Wedding website with URL Completion within 7 days after the wedding date has been secured with the resort. Which includes: Resort Details, Travel package cost information for all departure gateways, Flight Information, & booking registration form.
- Complimentary dedicated password protected page on Tropical Dreams Travel.
- Complimentary detailed itinerary and mobile app for each guest with event dates & times.
- Up to 300 Minutes of free International calling to the resort and/or Onsite wedding coordinator.
- Complimentary group seat selection for your group on the plane (does not include individual seat selection) Minimum value $130.
- Provide comprehensive email and phone emergency support for the wedding couple and their guests.
- Receive and submit all payments from the wedding couple and wedding guests to the appropriate supplier as required, and balance and reconcile with the travel suppliers account.
- Weekly update reports of your booked clients into the wedding group – Easiest and most effective way to manage your RSVPs – All in one place, done for you.
As the client(s), you will rely on me to work as many hours as may be reasonably necessary to fulfill my obligations under this agreement for the duration of the planning stage and until your return from the resort.
You understand that Tropical Dreams Travel is a travel agency and not the actual wedding coordinator. Our responsibilities are related strictly to the facilitation of travel, acquisition of accommodations and securement of an event venue for the bride and groom and any guests of the wedding event. I will facilitate the initial communication between the couple and the wedding coordinator if applicable who will assist with actual ceremony details and selections of the wedding components such as colors, cake flavors, etc at the appropriate time(s).
You will make payment for our planning fee directly to Tropical Dreams Travel. If litigation occurs, it occurs in the jurisdiction where my office is located and the winning party will be reimbursed for an attorney and legal fees and court costs.
It is your responsibility to notify me Melody Mudryk of any changes in a timely manner in writing. I shall not be held liable for any changes made by you.
I will use my professional judgment when taking action in regard to changes, weather, tardiness, non-performance, etc. based on the situation, time limitations and/or your wishes.
We can not guarantee weather conditions on the day of your wedding.
Tropical Dreams Travel & Melody Mudryk (the agent) is not responsible for wedding charges or changes with the outcome of the wedding package(s) that is between the couple, resort & on-site wedding coordinator and we recommend resolving any issues while in destination if they arise. I will work with you and the resort wedding coordinators as needed.
FEES & PAYMENT SCHEDULE
For my services, you will pay me a total of $700 plus GST Payment will be made as follows:
A non-refundable payment in the amount of $700 plus GST– upon signature of this letter of agreement, the charge is payable to Tropical Dreams Travel. Your credit card payment will be processed in house through our host agency "TTAND / The Travel Agent Next Door".
TERM | TERMINATION
This agreement will terminate automatically upon completion of the services required by this letter of agreement.
You understand that this agreement is in place to protect you (the couple) and me (the agent).
CHANGES | CANCELLATIONS
Any changes made to this letter of agreement must be made in writing and signed by all parties. You may cancel this agreement, in writing, for any reason. If the wedding is canceled prior to securing space with the select tour operator, the planning fee retainer is non-refundable. If the wedding is not canceled, there will be no refund. If the wedding is cancelled for any reason after being secured with the tour operator, and supplier contracts have been signed and room blocks have been reserved a $1500 cancellation penalty would apply. Cancellation penalty will at that time be processed in house through our host agency "TTAND / The Travel Agent Next Door".
I Melody Mudryk ( the agent) reserve the right to terminate the agreement if terms are not being met which may include: Lack of fees which can include travel deposits, final payments, and or wedding deposits for venues, hotels, etc. lack of proper communication and professionalism, (i.e. bad attitudes; treating the planner unprofessionally; etc…) if clients(s) are not working toward the same goal and begin to interrupt the planning process. no future payments will be required and the contract will be canceled.
This service agreement only applies to destination wedding planning services provided by Melody Mudryk / Tropical Dreams Travel. This agreement does not represent Resorts, Airlines, and other wedding vendor's services. Additional contracts might need to be signed with Tour Operators, Resorts, Venues, etc, in which case I will guide you.
If your understanding parallels mine, please sign one copy of this letter-your electronic signature also constitutes as a legal signature and your agreement with these terms, and return it to me along with your payment information. I wish you all the happiness in the world and look forward to working with you to make your wedding dreams a reality while saving you time and money with my connections, knowledge, and experience during the process.
Please note that no services will be provided by Tropical Dreams Travel until a signed copy of this agreement has reached our office. We will notify you upon receipt of this agreement.
CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION FORM