Sandos Caracol Eco Resort
Terms & Conditions
Tropical Dreams Travel is pleased to present the following terms to you. Please read through this quote and review the inclusions and benefits for booking your group. Upon Acceptance please sign the quote acceptance proposal and submit the contract to me.
All inventory is subject to availability at time of booking. A quote holds no inventory.
QUOTE VALID UNTIL MARCH 31, 2023
- Group deposit Bride & Groom each $150 (non refundable and non transferable) and due by March 31, 2023
- Initial non-refundable deposit of $250 per person is due at the time of booking
- Quote is valid 30 Guests/15 Rooms. Additional rooms added, after the group has deposited, may be subject to a new quote.
- Any changes or cancellations made to your existing room/package reservation are subject to a minimum $50 change / cancellation fee ( including name changes) per passenger, separate from the imposed fees from the tour operator/ suppliers. All room/ package changes are subject to the current rates, promotions, and terms & any penalty fees at the time of change with the tour operator/supplier. Tropical Dreams Travel is NOT responsible for any cancellation or change fees that occur.
- Once documents are issued, if a name change or correction is required, a $100 penalty will apply, per person, per change, separate from the imposed fees from the tour operator/ suppliers.
Group Seat Selection:
- No charge for regular group seat selection, rows 18 back on the aircraft. FREE OF CHARGE. My gift to you (value $130)
- Complimentary Upgrade to Elite Plus seats on Sunwing Airlines (Based on availability at time of booking with a minimum of 10 seats/5 rooms booked.)
- Child pricing is applicable when sharing a room with a minimum of 2 adults. Children 2 years of age at any time during the duration of their travel, are legally required to purchase a seat.
- Complimentary destination excursion for the wedding couple
Applicable on excursions pre-booked with Sunwing no later than 14 days prior to departure. Maximum value of $50 CAD per person.
A $500 Anniversary Future Travel Voucher
With a minimum of 20 seats/10 rooms booked, wedding couples will be issued this credit in the form of a voucher that can be used on or before their first wedding anniversary. This travel credit holds no cash value, is non-refundable/non-transferable and is issued along with final travel documents.
• Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
• Name changes may be permitted, as per the terms and conditions of the supplier.
• Minimum of 10 people required to maintain a group rate, should individuals booked in the group
• Should the group fall below the minimum number required, new rates will apply.
Schedule of change and cancellation fees as per the supplier terms & conditions: Please contact your travel agent for rates and fees.
In the event of a stop-sell, your passenger list must be submitted immediately. Failure to comply could result in non-availability for your group. Once names have been applied to the file name changes or corrections will not be allowed. Any changes will be considered full cancellation and the penalty will be 100% of the fare.
Complimentary Passenger Credit:
Group Travel Concession: One complimentary adult for every 10 adults booked (11th adult is complimentary) based on double occupancy to a maximum of 4 adults, excluding taxes, fees and surcharges for the same hotel, dates and duration and applies to the lowest room category booked. Minimum group size for a group travel concession to be applicable is 10 adults/5 double rooms. Minimum stay is 7 nights to qualify for a group travel concession. Group travel concession is combinable with any early booking bonuses. The total credit is established by the supplier at the time of final payment after we have received full payment from all of your guests. Full packages only count towards your complimentary passenger credit count. Land only bookings, odd durations, children and guests booked outside of the group do not count towards your complimentary passenger credit count.
- The Government of Quintana Roo has implemented an environmental tax of 29 pesos, approximately
$1.50 USD per room, per night depending on the exchange rate, regardless of occupancy. This mandatory fee is payable directly to the hotel upon check in.
- Visitax approx. $12-$15 usd ( $224 – $269 Mexican Pesos) for all passengers over the age of 4, this is payable at the airport in USD Cash. Rates are based on the current exchange rates in destination.
Specific Room Requests:
- For bedding, location, adjoining/connecting cannot be guaranteed. The absence of confirmation of whether a special request can be granted cannot be constructed as acceptance by the selected tour operators. In the event of a stop-sell, your passenger list must be submitted immediately. Failure to comply could result in non-availability for your group. Once names have been applied to the file name changes or corrections will not be allowed. Any changes will be considered full cancellation and the penalty will be 100% of the fare.
The travel agency is responsible for the payment of a reservation as of the moment a credit card number and CVV is applied to the file in order to guarantee the reservation. The Travel Agent must obtain the signature of each card holder authorizing all charges.
Additional seats and or rooms are based on availability and subject to an increase/decrease from the price reflected on the contract including changes to occupancy or room category and duration.Additional seats and or rooms added within 60 days of departure requires full payment.
Keep Selling Above Your Block:
Increase your group up to 20% over its original size at the original contract rate up to 60 days prior to departure. **Applicable on packages only and Availability**
General Terms & Conditions:
Please consult with your carrier regarding the allowance. Sunwing allows 1 checked bag and Carry on baggage is an additional $50 Per Person if you choose to have a carry on bag. Additional fees can be charged at the Airline counter for any baggage exceeding the free allowance on the Charter flights. Excess baggage could include such items as sporting equipment, wedding dresses, musical instruments, projectors or any other equipment needed for your group. It is your responsibility to advise your travel agent concerning any needs of your group.
Flights and Carriers:
Flights which are part of the Sunwing packages, are conducted in accordance with the conditions governing Advance Booking Charter (ABC) and Inclusive Tour Charter (ITC) flights and are pursuant to regulations set out by the Canadian Transportation Agency. All such flights and rates subject to approval by the relevant government authorities. Regulations governing charter flights differ from scheduled flights. Changes and consolidations in the published schedule, type of aircrafts, day/ time of operation, flight itinerary and the carrier providing transportation services can occur without prior notice. Passengers must reconfirm their flights 24 hours prior to departure with the respective carrier.
E-documents are released approximately 45 -21 days prior to departure provided the file is paid in full and all names and dates of birth have been added to the file. Documents for customized itineraries may be released closer to departure. It is the sole responsibility of the passengers, to ensure that valid and proper documentation is obtained.
Tour Operator Insurance is available in very limited quantities, once sold out Manulife Insurance can be offered to guests on a individual basis.
Manulife Global Travel Insurance + Worry Free for Sunwing can be purchased for a maximum of 10 passengers per group. (Group cannot split files). Must be purchased at the time of booking.
Different policies are available, based on your needs and rates are dependent on your province of residence, age and any pre-existing medical conditions.
Tropical Dreams Travel Group Cancellation Fee:
Should you cancel your group for any reason, including itinerary changes made by the supplier your group is booked with, a mandatory $1500 cancellation fee is due Tropical Dreams Travel which will be charged by Tropical Dreams Travel at time of cancellation to your pre authorized credit card for payment on your Payment Form.